Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Altama Urban Assault Low Multicam Alpine Boot is made for all tactical land operations. This tactical boot is constructed with comfortable knit uppers and a proven, high stability sole to keep you ready for anything, anywhere.
- 13.5 Oz. (385g)
- Anti-microbial PU foam insole with fabric top cover
- Urban Assault Boot for all tactical land operations
- Non-shine rust-proof lace hardware will not break on the battlefield
- Integrated chunky knit vent allows for proper airflow around the foot
- Flex Knit upper moves easily with the foot for comfort and breathability
- Rubber toe cap prevents wear and tear, while offering additional protection
- Zero Drop outsole provides full contact with the floor for increased stability
- Air mesh linings help wick away sweat and other moisture quickly from your foot
- Full length one piece ABS shank provides stability and support when climbing ladders
- Constructed wit comfortable knit uppers and a proven, high stability sole to keep you ready for anything, anywhere
- Heel counter is Back Part Molded to produce a customized curve that cups the foot, eliminated all "break-in" discomfort
- High abrasion rubber sticky outsole originally developed for rock climbing shoes, meets ASTM F2913-17 test for slip resistance