Adventure Medical Kits Adventure Dog Series, Trail Dog Medical Kit 0135-0115
This dog-specific kit gives you comprehensive medical solutions for your trail buddy. Hiking trails can get pretty rough for your pets. This kit helps care for the most common injuries they will encounter, primarily to their paws, with an assortment of dressings, bandages, and tools like the splinter picker/tick removers to remove ticks, thorns, or those pesky fox tails.
Splinter Picker/Tick Remover
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with this triangular bandage.
Cohesive Elastic Bandage:
- The self-adhering bandages doesn't stick to fur allowing you to easily wrap injuries
- Size: 7.5 x 1.5 x 5.3
- Weight: .75
- Trip Duration: Multiple Days
- Hiking / Backpacking
- Urban / Family / Camping
- Hunting / Fishing
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 3" x 3", Pkg./2
- 2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
- 1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
- 1 - Irrigation Syringe, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 - Saline Wound & Eye Wash
- 1 - Elastic Bandage Self Adhering, 2"
- 3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- 6 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 - Alcohol Swab
Sprain / Strain
- 1 - Triangular Bandage (See Instructions For use As Muzzle
Medical Instruction / Instruments
- 1 - Pet First Aid Manual
- 1 - Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 - Hydrogen Peroxide 3%, 1 oz. (To Induce Vomiting)
Medication (When Giving To Animals, Only Give Doses Prescribed by Veterinarian)
- 2 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Pkg./1
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.