Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid, Water-Resistant Kit 0120-0200
The Adventure Medical Kits Adventure First Aid, Water-Resistant Kit includes basic first aid necessities to treat cuts, scrapes, insect bites and blisters in a portable, highly water-resistant, hard-shell case. This kit stores easily so you can carry it anywhere for peace of mind.
Keeps contents safe and dry from the elements.
Stop Blisters Before they Start
Die-cut Moleskin to protect against the hiker's #1 injury.
Easy Access Bandages
Fast and easy application and less contamination risk.
Clean and Close Wounds
Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for closing small wounds.
- Dimension: 4.75" x 3.75" x 1.5"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Group Size: 1-2 People
- Trip Duration: 1-2 Days
- Wound Care:
- 3 - Antiseptic Wipe
- 10 - Easy Access Bandages, 1" x 3" Fabric
- 5 - Easy Access Bandages, 3/4" x 3" Fabric
- 1 - Easy Access Bandages, Knuckle Fabric
- 1 - Easy Access Bandages, Elbow/Knee Fabric
- 2 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 1 - Tape, 1/2" x 5 Yards
- 14 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped pcs.
- 3 - Alcohol Wipe
- 1 - Insect Sting Relief Pad
- 1 - Water-Resistant Case
- 1 - Carabiner
We reserve the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary Please note: Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.