5.11 Tactical ATAC 2.0 8" Boot 12391 - The boot worn by the world's leading public safety personnel, the 5.11 A.T.A.C., just got promoted. It's lighter and more comfortable, yet maintains its reputation for toughness and durability. A new air flow tongue and full-length dual durometer OrtholiteÂ® footbed work to keep your feet cool, dry and comfortable all day, every day. Another new feature, the Achilles heel flex zone, gives a critical part of your foot more range of motion without compromising support. The full-grain leather toe, 840D nylon upper and shock mitigation system provide the kind of rugged protection you need; while the knife pocket keeps an important ally within reach. The 5.11 Tactical ATAC 2.0 8" Boot 12391 is a very popular new style of boot from 5.11.
- Ortholite full length dual density insole with a bottom layer of Ortholite X25 foam for better cushioning and rebound with a top layer of Ortholite Lazy recovery foam for a custom comfortable fit.
- Breathable tongue construction to allow maximum airflow
- Hidden knife pocket
- YKK side zipper for easy on and off
- Achilles flex zone for better maneuverability
- Polishable full grain leather toe
- Leather and Nylon upper material for better durability
- 5.11 ATAC midsole and outsole with Shock mitigation system
- Agion antimicrobial treatment on lining
- The 5.11 Tactical ATAC 2.0 8" Boot 12391 is Imported
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov