The 5.11 Tactical Stryke EMS Pant offers unbeatable utility, storage, functionality, and comfort. Constructed from 5.11's mechanical stretch Flex-Tac ripstop fabricm these tactical EMS pants will outperform any EMS pants out there. The gusseted construction lets you move through the most challenging situations and the comfort waistband has stretch panels that are not only flexible but are also set high in the back to help you maintain a professional appearance.
These Stryke EMS Pants are loaded with pockets and each one serves a purpose, including the mission-specific thigh-mounted cargo pockets that have internal compartments, outer pockets with retention straps, and welted rear pockets. There are also front thigh pockets and lower calf pockets for even more storage space. These pants have a Teflon finish for moisture, stain, and soil resistance. Lastly, knees are double layered and compatible with 5.11's internal kneepads.
- Teflon Finish
- Articulated knees
- Internal knee pad ready
- Cargo pockets, welted back pockets & lower leg pockets
- Teflon finish resists water, dirt, and stains for longer wear
- Comfort waistband with stretch panels & gripper elastic inside
- 80% polyester/20% cotton Flex-Tac mechanical stretch ripstop, 6.8-oz.
- Flex-Tac mechanical stretch provides lasting durability that moves with you