This disposable P95 particulate respirator features 3M proprietary advanced electret filter media, foam faceseal and 3M Cool Flow Valve to help provide comfortable worker respiratory protection against certain oil and non-oil based particles.
3M Particulate Respirator 8211, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. The respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease. A foam faceseal and soft inner material provide added comfort while the cup shape design makes the respirator spacious and durable. Braided headbands and an adjustable M-noseclip are designed to help enhance user comfort and increase wearability. The respirator incorporates 3M's proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing. This respirator is compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
Fitted with a 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve, this respirator is ideally suited for work situations involving heat, humidity, or long periods of wear. The proprietary 3M Cool Flow valve is designed to release hot, humid exhaled breath quickly, helping to prevent an unpleasant build up of heat inside the facepiece - a significant cause of discomfort to respirator wearers. The Cool Flow valve's efficiency in keeping breathing cool and comfortable has been demonstrated through testing*: the atmosphere inside a respirator with a Cool Flow valve is on average 7.5 degrees F cooler than the similar product without the valve. This makes Cool Flow valve respirators ideal for long periods of wear, especially where conditions are hot, humid or physically demanding. * Testing conducted in a 3M laboratory. Testing protocol, data generation and conclusions were reviewed and approved by an expert from The University of Minnesota. The testing performed by 3M is not a part of the testing and certification conducted by NIOSH.
This particulate respirator is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain non-oil based particles and provides at least 95 percent filter efficiency. Features:
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Comfortable foam face seal
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Adjustable M-noseclip reduces potential for eyewear fogging
- Proprietary 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve reduces heat build-up inside the respirator
- Advanced Electret Media is designed for ease of breathing
- Spacious and durable
- Aerosol Type: Non-Oil
- Color: White
- Exhalation Valve: Yes
- FDA Cleared: No
- Features: Stapled Headband, Faceseal, Braided Comfort Strap, M Noseclip
- Flame Resistance (ASTM D2859-96): No
- Fluid Resistant (ASTM F1862): N/A
- Natural Rubber Latex Components: No
- Number per Box: 10
- Product Type: Dust and other Particles
- Recommended Applications: Bagging, Agricultural Production, Processing of Minerals, Cleaning, Dry Chemical Handling, Grinding, Petrochemical Manufacturing, Airborne Biological Particles, Textile Operations, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Sanding, Assembly and Mechanical, Foundry Operations
- Recommended Industry: Transportation, Construction, Mining, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Size: Standard
- Standards/Approval: N95
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Respirator 8211, which is designed to help reduce exposure to certain airborne particles. WARNING:
These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1-800-243-4630 and in Canada at 1-800-267-4414.
3M 8211 N95 Cool Flow Particulate Respirator - 10 Pack