The Zero Tolerance Frame Lock Flipper Knife 0707 finds the perfect balance between large and small. With its premium looks and cutting performance, this flipper knife offers something for everyone. The 3.5" blade can stand up to any cutting task, while the slim profile is comfortable to hold and remains low-profile in your pocket. Plus, for a first in the Zero Tolerance lineup, users can access the blade with ZT's Tuned Detent System, which allows the knife to be opened even with pressure on the lockbar. A reversible extra-deep-carry pocket clip, carbon fiber handle scales, and CPM 20CV blade steel round out this feature-packed ZT innovation.
- Made in the USA
- Blade Steel: CPM 20CV
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 8.25"
- Closed Length: 4.6"
- Blade Thickness: 0.121"
- Handle Thickness: 0.43"
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish back
- Handle Material: Partially 3D-machined carbon fiber, titanium back
- Opening Action: Manual KVT ball bearings
- Opens With Flipper
- Lock Type: Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
- Pocketclip: Reversible extra-deep-carry (right/left, tip-up)
- Hardware: Bead-blasted steel pivot nut, bead-blasted steel tube spacers, black-oxide steel screws
- Tuned Detent System enables us to fine-tune the detent so it's not too heavy, not too light and provides consistent opening even when pressure is applied to the lockbar
- Drop point blade features a full width flat grind for precision slicing ability
- CPM 20CV blade steel offers exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Extra-deep-carry pocket clip provides a convenient, low profile carry
- Partially machined carbon fiber handle looks sleek and feels comfortable in-hand
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov