Vortex Viper PST Gen2 1-6x24 SFP VMR-2 MRAD Scope
Item Code: PST-1607
This product is currently unavailable.
Reviews / Q&A
The Vortex Viper PST Gen2 1-6x24 SFP VMR-2 MRAD Scope gives you the upper hand in all situations from close quarters to long-range shots. With an illumination dial located on the opposite side of the windage knob for streamlined performance. The reticle is highly functional, intuitive, offers detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered viewing. With 10 intensity levels and off positions between each setting.
- XD Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- Hash-marked reticle using MOA or MRAD-based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections. Letters refer to reticle subtensions listed in chart below.
- Subtension detail for Viper PST Gen II 1-6x24 riflescope with VMR-2 MRAD reticle.
Included in the Box:
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Magnification: 1-6x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 24 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.8 inches
- Field of View: 112.5-18.8 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Capped
- Adjustment Graduation: .2 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 20 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 46 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 46 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 100 yards
- Length: 10.83 inches
- Weight: 22.7 oz
Product Manual (PDF) DownloadReticle Manual (PDF) Download
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.