The high-end Razor is a reflex sight built for top-tier performance and incredible versatility. The highly polished glass is clear and crisp from edge to edge. Exceptional resolution and a wide field of view present a sight picture sure to impress. The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background. Fast and accurate, clear, compact, durable and dependable the Razor red dot is a sight worthy of the Razor name.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings: 09 Levels
- Single-Piece Chassis: Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek: Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Unlimited Eye Relief: Non-critical eye relief for rapid target aquisition.
- Battery Life: 6-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Up to 150 hours of use at highest setting. Use at lower settings can allow up to 30,000 hours.
- Magnification: 1 x
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Dot Size: 3 MOA or 6 MOA (depending on model)
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 170 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 114 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax free
- Length: 1.83 inches
- Weight: 1.4 ounces
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov