Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56 Tremor 3 MRAD Scope
The Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56 Tremor 3 MRAD Scope is the new frontrunner in the race for precision long-range optics. Designed to let you dial in precision long-range shots even in extreme environments. With a 6x zoom range, 34mm single-piece aircraft grade aluminum tube, and L-Tec turret system the Razor is equipped with all the state of the art features you need for deadly accuracy.
Vortex Razor HD Gen II EBR-7C Reticle
Delivering the subtension data you need for competition shooting or hunting the EBR-7C a hashmarked ranging reticle available in first focal plane. The windage tree in the lower two quadrants is perfect for fast follow-up corrections for wind and elevation. The numbers on the lower stadia have been moved to the outside of the windage dots to reduce obstruction around the vertical stadia, a feature that's unique to the 7C.
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec Turrets Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- External Rotation Indicator Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret's rotational position.
- Locking Illumination Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position.
- Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- L-Tec Zero Stop Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials-even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Maximized Turret Zero Adjustment Turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and
- Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs and al
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- L-Tec Tool Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
- An MRAD-based reticle with an incredible variety of accommodations for bullet drop, wind corrections, spotting and ranging. Designed for long-range precision shooters.
- Subtension detail for the Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 riflescope with Horus Tremor3 reticle.
Included in the Box:
- L-Tec Tool
- 4-inch sunshade
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Magnification: 4.5-27x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
- Field of View: 25.3-4.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Turret Style: L-Tec
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 28.5 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 10 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 32 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.4 inches
- Weight: 48.5 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download