The Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27x56 Tremor 3 MRAD Scope is the new frontrunner in the race for precision long-range optics. Designed to let you dial in precision long-range shots even in extreme environments. With a 6x zoom range, 34mm single-piece aircraft grade aluminum tube, and L-Tec turret system the Razor is equipped with all the state of the art features you need for deadly accuracy.
Vortex Razor HD Gen II EBR-7C Reticle
Delivering the subtension data you need for competition shooting or hunting the EBR-7C a hashmarked ranging reticle available in first focal plane. The windage tree in the lower two quadrants is perfect for fast follow-up corrections for wind and elevation. The numbers on the lower stadia have been moved to the outside of the windage dots to reduce obstruction around the vertical stadia, a feature that's unique to the 7C.
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec Turrets Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- External Rotation Indicator Provides quick visual and tactile reference of elevation turret's rotational position.
- Locking Illumination Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position.
- Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
- L-Tec Zero Stop Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials-even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Maximized Turret Zero Adjustment Turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and
- Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs and al
- Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- L-Tec Tool Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
Included in the Box:
- L-Tec Tool
- 4-inch sunshade
- 2mm hex wrench
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- Magnification: 4.5-27x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 56 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.7 inches
- Field of View: 25.3-4.4 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 34 mm
- Turret Style: L-Tec
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 28.5 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 10 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 32 yards to infinity
- Length: 14.4 inches
- Weight: 48.5 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Reticle Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov