The Vortex UH-1 Razor AMG Holographic Sight is a fast and intuitive holographic sight for lightning fast engagement. Featuring an integrated mount for attaching to a weaver or Picatinny rail and a revolutionary holographic system giving you an impressive sight picture and distortion-free images but with the battery life and durability of a traditional red dot sight. The ultra-clean sight picture and incredibly fast EBR-CQB reticle are sure to uncover a close-quarters speed and accuracy you never knew existed.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 15 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rear facing controls Easily power up and click through intensity levels.
- FHQ Technology Virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth-shooter-signature in low light and prevents eyepiece glare common to other holographic sights.
- Integrated Mount Quickly attaches to any Weaver or Picatinny rail with the integrated mount.
- Micro USB Port For use with LFP123A rechargeable battery.
- CR123A battery
- Mount Type: Picatinny
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 1 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/2 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 16.5 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 3.6 inches
- Weight: 11.8 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov