Vortex High Country Tripod Kit
Item Code: HCOUNTRY
Out of Stock
Reviews / Q&A
Here's a back country tripod you can easily carry when every ounce counts you'll still have the height you need to glass. Designed for the high country, the compact ball head and adjustable legs provide solid standing for smaller spotting scopes, binoculars and lightweight cameras.
- Ball Head: Compact, handleless tripod head design reduces bulk and weight. Quick-release plate.
- 5 Leg Sections: Allow for maximum height with minimum packing length.
- 3 Leg Angles: Allow for flexible positioning. Also allows reduction of tripod height for greater stability.
- Flip Lever Leg Locks: Valued for quick adjustments of the leg height.
- Anodized Aluminum Legs: Provide sturdy support at a reasonable cost.
- Balance Hook: Holds extra weight on the bottom of the center column for greater stability in windy conditions.
- Split Center Column: Allows removal of the lower portion of the center column. When combined with widespread leg angles, the tripod height can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
- Rubber Feet: Provide solid footing on slick surfaces.
- Height: 14.8-53.8 inches
- Maximum Load: 5 pounds
- Leg Sections: 5
- Multiple Leg Angles: 3
- Folded Height: 18.8 inches
- Folded Width: 3.5 inches
- Weight: 2.1 pounds
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.