The Vortex Diamondback HD 12x50 Binocular is a rock-solid optic that delivers high quality performance at a reasonable price. Featuring a GlassPak binocular harness, a comfortable and safe way to keep your binos close at hand on the trail.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the Box:
- GlassPak binocular case
- GlassPak case harness
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Lens Cloth
- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 14 mm
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View: 271 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 5.2 degrees
- Close Focus: 6 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 60-75 mm
- Height: 6.4 inches
- Width: 5.3 inches
- Weight: 28.9 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download