The Vortex Diamondback HD 10x28 Binocular is a rock-solid optic that delivers high quality performance at a reasonable price.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the Box:
- Soft side carry case
- Soft side carry case strap
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Lens Cloth
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 28 mm
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Exit Pupil: 2.8 mm
- Linear Field of View: 273 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 5.1 degrees
- Close Focus: 6 feet
- Interpupillary Distance: 55-72 mm
- Height: 4.6 inches
- Width: 4.5 inches
- Weight: 15.9 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov