Born into the bloodline of our popular Diamondback family, this spotter delivers outstanding performance clearly a superb choice when you need a heavyweight performer in a light, compact package. The Diamondback optics guarantee a bright image throughout the magnification range and, as true to all Diamondback optics, the rugged construction stands up ,to rough use in the field.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings: Multi,-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism: Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Angled Body Design: Valued for allowing an ,overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Straight Body Design: Valued for speedy target acquisition and ease o,f use. Most compatible design for use with car window mounts.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Adjustable Eyecup: Twists up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Built-i,n Sunshade: Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring: Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
- Magn,ification: 20-60 x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 60 mm
- Linear Field of View: 114-51 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View: 2.2-1 degrees
- Close Focus: 20 feet
- Eye Relief: 17-14 mm
- Exit Pupil: 3-1 mm
- Length: ,14.4 inches
- Weight: 33.8 ounces
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov