Vortex Crossfire Red Dot LED Upgrade
Item Code: CF-RD2
Reviews / Q&A
The Vortex Crossfire Red Dot LED Upgrade is the perfect sight for when your AR-15 or rimfire needs a simple, no-nonsense point of aim and none of the frills. The 2 MOA dot acquires quickly in close quarters yet remains fine enough for pin-point accuracy at extended range. The Vortex Crossfire features a 50,000 hour battery life, night-vision options at the lowest two settings, and a skeletonized lower 1/3 co-witness for rock-solid performance. This is one of our favorite Vortex Optics.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Brightness Settings 11 Levels
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered "parallax free" and will make a negligible difference in performance. Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
2 MOA Dot:
- The daylight bright red dot is easy to see and paints targets regardless of lighting conditions or background.
- Subtension detail for Crossfire 2 MOA red dot.
Included in the Box:
- Durable rubber cover
- T-10 Torx wrench
- CR 2032 battery
- Lower 1/3 co-witness mount
- Low height mount
- Mount Type: Multi-Height
- Magnification: 1x
- Dot Color: Bright Red
- Dot Size: 2 MOA
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting: Parallax Free
- Length: 2.5 inches
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Product Manual (PDF) Download
- Parts Diagram (PDF) Download
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.