This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Tactical Research Khyber Hot Weather Lightweight Mountain Hybrid Boot is ready for any terrain. From the rugged rocky mountains to the hard pounding concrete roads, the NEW Coyote Khyber TR550 will outperform in any environment. This hot weather mountain hybrid boot was specifically designed for all-terrain use. With great design comfort and durability features, such as its lace-to-toe lacing system, the TR550 has a customized fit and is a top choice for any day and for anywhere.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- 100% cattlehide leather & nylon fabric
- Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- 100% rubber EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM IBEX outsole for rugged terrain
- TR-1 load bearing orthotic insole
- Low profile sole reduces weight & improves mobility
- Sharp angled lugs and defined heel maximize traction
- Deeply serrated toe bumper aids in vertical climbing & crawling
- Rappelling bars on outsole to extend wear
- Breathe Right combat lunar lining
- AR 670-1 Compliant
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov