Surefire M640V-PRO Infrared Scoutlight Pro Weaponlight
The Surefire Infrared Scoutlight Pro Weaponlight brings white and infrated illumination weaponlights to a new level of versatility. The Low-Profile Mount allows for extreme adaptability by allowing you to optimize the position of the light on your handguard. The mount can be attached to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny or M-LOK rails. Choosing between LED tactical white light and LED infrared illumination is as simple as rotating the Scout Light Pro IR's bezel. Focused through a proprietary TIR lens, this compact and rugged weaponlight delivers a far-reaching, high intensity beam with ample surround light, and it provides, easy, instant and reliable activation by clicking the push-button tailcap switch. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the rugged and lightweight Scout Light Pro will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.
- Virtually indestructible infrared/white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between IR mode and white-light - no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro IR rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- Length: 5.5"
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.8 ounces
- Batteries: 123A
- Output (White Light): 350 Lumens
- Runtime (White Light): 2.5 Hours*
- Output (Infrared): 120 mW / 860 nm
- Runtime (Infrared): 16.75 Hours