Surefire M640U-PRO Scoutlight Pro Ultra-High Output Weaponlight
Item Code: M640U-PRO
Reviews / Q&A
Surefire Scoutlight Pro Ultra-High Output Weaponlight has a recoil-proof LED that generated 1,000 lumens of white light from two 123A batteries. Focused through SureFire's proprietary TIR lens, it produces a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light. The Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows for versatility by allowing you to optimize the light's position relative to the handguard and the laser aiming device (if installed). The LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements.
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push-button switching with protective shroud
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.25 hours on two 123A batteries
- SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail
- Mounting hardware for MIL-STD-1913 and M-LOK rails is included
- O-ring seals keep out moisture; the Scout Light Pro is IPX7 rated
- The Scout Light Pro for any threat level; 1,000 lumens of tactical lighting power
- Bezel Diameter: .125"
- Length: 5.5"
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.8 ounces
- Batteries: 123A
- Output: 1,000 Lumens
- Runtime: 1.25 Hours*
- Aluminum Construction
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Finish
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.