The Surefire Mini Scoutlight Pro Compact Weaponlight has a recoil-proof LED that generated 500 lumens of white light from a single 123A battery, which when focused through the TIR lens produces a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light. This ultra-compact weapon light has a Low-Profile Mount that allows the user to optimize the light's position relative to the handguard and the laser aiming device. The Low-Profile Mount is able to secured to standard MIL-STD-1913 picatinny or M-LOK rails. The rugged Mini Scout Light Pro provides, easy, instant and reliable activation by clicking the push-button tailcap switch. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the Mini Scout Light Pro will help you adapt and overcome in combat conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 or M-LOK rail.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 500 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1 hour on one 123A battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aerospace aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Mini Scout Light Pro rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Versatile Low-Profile Mount (LPM) allows the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- O-ring seals keep out moisture; the Mini Scout Light Pro is IPX7 rated
- Mounts for MIL-STD-1913 rails and M-LOK rails included
- Bezel Diameter: 1.125"
- Length: 4.1"
- Weight w/Batteries: 4.1 ounces
- Batteries: 123A
- Output: 500 Lumens
- Runtime: 1 Hour*