The Surefire Fury w/ Intellibeam 1500 Lumen Dual Fuel Tactical LED Flashlight features an increased maximum output of 1,500 lumens. "DF" stands for dual fuel, which means this versatile pocket-sized searchlight can be powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single economical 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
The integrated IntelliBeam Technology automatically adjusts the LED's output to the optimal setting - anywhere from 15 to 1,500 lumens- depending on the need of your situation. With two simple clicks of the tailcap override the auto-adjustment function the shift happens seamlessly. The precision micro-textured reflector creates a smooth, far reaching beam with a bright central area and enough surround light for situational awareness.
A high-strength, lightweight aerospace-aluminum body is knurled for a secure grip and Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme resistance to abrasion, corrosion, or just about anything else you can throw at it.
- IntelliBeam Technology automatically and seamlessly adjusts light output from 15 to 1,500 lumens depending on environmental conditions
- Its high-performance LED and parabolic reflector create a smooth, highly useful beam with far-reaching center and significant surround light for maintaining situational awareness
- Dual fuel light powered by either two 123A lithium batteries or a single 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable battery*
- Press or click tailcap switch to select auto-adjusting IntelliBeam mode, return to off and press or click on again within two seconds to select high output only
- Press tailcap slightly for momentary-on, or fully press or click for constant-on
- The high-strength aerospace-aluminum body and tailcap are knurled for a secure grip and it is Mil-spec hard-anodized to resist abrasion and corrosion
- Length: 5.6 Inches
- Battery Type: Rechargeable 18650 Li-ion or CR123A
- Batteries Included
- Bulb Type: LED
- Light Output High: 1500 Lumens
- Switch Type: Tailcap
- Bezel Diameter: 1.39 Inches
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov