The Surefire Aviator Flashlight utilizes a white LED and secondary colored LED focused into a useful beam great reach and ambient surrounding light by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. The pull and twist Aviator's self-locking selector ring to set it to white or colored light, no filter required-there's even a system-disable setting to prevent accidental activation. The primary LED generates 250 lumens of smooth, intense white light on high and a user-friendly 5 lumens on low. Just press or click the shrouded tailcap switch to activate low output of the selected spectrum at momentary- or constant-on; immediately repeat to activate high output. The three color types are useful in the following ways:
- Amber improves contrast and does not degrade scotopic or night adapted vision.
- Red improves contrast and aids in reading red-light-readable topographic maps.
- Yellow-Green is complimentary to the color spectrum used in most cockpits.
- Virtually indestructible white-light and colored LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Two output levels high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- TIR lens shapes white or colored light into focused beam with ample reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
- On-the-fly bezel switching between white light, colored light, and disable mode; no filter required
- Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; stainless steel pocket clip; coated, tempered window
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealed
- Powered by a single energy-dense 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
- High Output: 250 Lumens
- High Runtime: 1.5 hrs
- Peak Beam Intensity: 9,300
- Batteries: One 123A
- Click Tailcap
- Length: 4.18"
- Distance: 190 meters
- Aluminum Construction
- Weight w/ Batteries: 3.1 oz.
- Bezel Diameter: 1.06"
- HIGH OUTPUT: 20 lumens (50mW)
- HIGH RUNTIME: 2.75 hours
- LOW OUTPUT: 5 lumens (10mW)
- LOW RUNTIME: 29 hours
- HIGH OUTPUT: 39 lumens (240 mW)
- HIGH RUNTIME: 3 hours
- LOW OUTPUT: 1 lumen (1.3 mW)
- LOW RUNTIME: 57 hours
- HIGH OUTPUT: 39 Lumens (85 mW)
- HIGH RUNTIME: 12 hours
- LOW OUTPUT: 3 lumens (7 mW)
- LOW RUNTIME: 58 hours
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov