The Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet Mounted Flashlight is designed for easy attachment to the top or bottom of your full brim Fire and Industrial helmets. Featuring the latest in power LED technology combined with an ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light. Powered by lithium batteries, the C4 LED technology produces 2 to 3 times the output of previous LEDs. Sealed for water-resistance.Constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish and a high impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer LED housing. 6 hours of continuous runtime to the 10% output level with 80 lumens measured system output. The textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- C4 premium LED technology, shock-proof with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- 6 hours of continuous runtime to the 10% output level.
- Dual direction, easy access On-Off switch located on rear of light.
- Up to 7,000 candela peak central intensity; 115 lumens measured system output.
- Optimized electronics provides regulated intensity.
- 470nm Ultra-bright blue tail light LED with a 100,000 hour lifetime.
- C4 premium LED technology for extreme brightness.
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5 angle adjuster to optimize beam location.
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact-resistant, Boro Float Glass lens.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish.
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer LED housing.
- Two (2) 3V CR123A lithium
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Lumens: 115.00
- Candela: 7000
- Runtime: 6.00 hours
- Range of Light / Distance: 167 meters
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Types: CR123A Lithium
- Length: 3.260 inches (8.28 centimeters)
- Weight: 5.140 ounces (145.72 grams)
- Colors: Black
- Battery Quantity: 2
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov