The Streamlight SL-20XP LED Flashlight features an LED/incandescent combination letting you choose a super-bright beam or an incredibly long runtime.
This lightweight, super-tough nylon polymer flashlight is designed with non-slip rubber comfort grip, an unbreakable polycarbonate lens and is "O" ring sealed. The rechargeable battery will support a minimum of 1 hour of LED light after the halogen lamp (main bulb) runs out. Dual switch for halogen or LEDs; "blink" and steady "on" modes.
Power Failure Feature- when light is in charger in the "on" position, it will come on automatically during power failure.
- 8 watt halogen bulb with a 100-hour lifetime
- Pre-focused halogen beam of up to 16,000 Candela (peak beam intensity)
- 3 white LEDs with 100,000-hour lifetime provide up to 20 lumens; bulb rating is 120 lumens
- Lightweight, super-tough nylon polmer case with non-slip rubber comfort grip
- Runtime is 1.5 hours for halogen only; 11.5 hrs. for LEDs only; emergency backup LED (after full halogen run) = 1 hr. minimum
- Dual switches to select halogen or LEDs
- Constant-on and momentary modes
- High-capacity sub-C, nickel-cadmium rechargeable battery
- Power Failure Feature- when light is in charger in the "on" position, it will come on automatically during power failure
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation
- 1 meter impact resistance tested
- 1.1 lbs.
- Available in black, yellow or orange
- Assembled in USA
- Lumens: 20.00 - 120.00
- Candela: 16000
- Runtime: 1.50 - 11.50 hours
- Range of Light / Distance: 316 meters
- Battery Styles: Rechargeable
- Battery Types: Nickel-Cadmium
- Length: 13.200 inches (33.53 centimeters)
- Weight: 1 pounts 1.600 ounces (498.95 grams)
- Colors: Black, Orange, Yellow
- Battery Quantity: 1
Streamlight SL-20XP LED Flashlight
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov