The Streamlight Sidewinder Military Flashlight is the most versatile military light in the world. It is a Compact, high performance, multi-source LED flashlight with C4LED technology. This flashlight has been engineered to meet a variety of hands free task illumination requirements with various color LEDs operable at varying outputs and runtimes.
The flashlight features a 185 degree tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area. High impact super tough nylon case offers exceptional durability and weather resistance. All openings are O-ring sealed. Push button switch lifetime rated for 300K operations. Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob uses a photonic switch design which requires no mechanical connection.
Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery compartment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap.
Models and light configurations:
- Military Model - White/Red/IR-IFF/Blue
- Aviation Model White/Green/IR-IFF/Blue
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch resistant coating. Gasket sealed.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position.
- Push button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double click of push button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Military, and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps.
- Multiple orientation drop test verified.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery compartment cover capable of supporting 25 lbs of load.
- O-Ring and gasket sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MI L-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
- L x W x D: 2.34" x 1.08" x 4.65" (5.94 x 2.74 x 11.81 cm)
- Weight: Lithium - 4.38 oz (124 g) Alkaline - 5.02 oz (142 g)
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov