Streamlight ProTac 2L X Flashlight-Blister
The Streamlight ProTac 2L X Flashlight-Blister is a tactical light that produces up to 500 lumens and can utilize 2 different battery types to use two battery types; two CR123A batteries or one Streamlight Rechargeable Li Ion cell. Multi battery versatility means the user can always use primary disposable cells to power the light if the rechargeable cell is out of power and a charging source is not available. Designed for use in all markets, it features a tactical tail cap switch for momentary or constant on operation, 3 user selectable programs and a pocket clip for convenience. The aluminum housing with Type II Military Spec anodizing helps make the light extremely durable and abrasion resistant. Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when placed on a flat surface. Packaged with a removable pocket clip and holster.
- 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.
- Tempered glass lens, O-ring sealed.
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch.
- One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
- TEN-TAP Programmable Switch: Allows the user to select 1 of 3 different programs: high/strobe/low (factory default); high only; low/high.
- Battery: Two CR123A lithium batteries (included); also accepts one Streamlight Li Ion 18650 protected cylindrical 3.7V 2600 mAh rechargeable battery that has its own cradle charging system.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- IPX- waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 2m impact resistance tested.
- Anti-roll facecap.
- Removable pocket clip.
- Serialized for positive identification.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.