The Streamlight PolyTac 90 Tactical Hand-Held Flashlight is a versatile right angle compact tactical flashlight that can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto our new elastic head strap for a headlamp. It's super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing.
- High - 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 170 Lumens, 3.75 hours runtime
- Low - 700 candela peak beam intensity, 17 Lumens, 30 hours runtime
- Strobe - 6 hours runtime
- C4 LED technology, with a 50,000 hour lifetime.
- Glass lens, gasket sealed.
- Two 3 Volt "CR 123A" lithium batteries with a shelf life of ten years.
- Head mounted push button switch provides one handed momentary or constant on operation. Fast double click from off to activate Strobe mode; fast triple click from off to activate Low mode.
- 90 degree head. One meter impact resistance tested. IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes. Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip to allow a variety of mounting positions. LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life. Individually serialized for positive identification.
- Optional Gear Keeper system for attaching the light to turnout gear or other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper features a retractable attachment system with a high-strength nylon tether with a 36" extension and 6 oz. of retraction force
- Dimensions: 5.22" x 1.25" x 1"
- 4.1 oz (116 g)
- Lumens: 17.00 - 170.00
- Candela: 700 - 7000
- Runtime: 3.75 - 30.00 hours
- Range of Light / Distance: 167 meters
- Battery Styles: Non-Rechargeable
- Battery Types: CR123A Lithium
- Length: 5.220 inches (13.26 centimeters)
- Weight: 4.100 ounces (116.23 grams)
- Colors: Black, Yellow, Orange
- Battery Quantity: 2
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov