The Streamlight Stinger DS LED Flashlight comes equipped with dual switch technology that allows you accessibility to the three variable lighting modes and strobe via the tail cap or the head-mounted switch. The deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a long-range targeting beam w/ optimum peripheral illumination. Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. The Rechargeable Battery can be recharged up to 1000 times. The combination of a rechargeable battery and a lifetime super high flux LED results in the lowest operating cost of any flashlight made.
Access any of the three variable lighting modes and strobe via the tailcap or the head-mounted switch; switches operate independently. Multi-function On/Off push-button switch designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations. The unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating was built to last. Constructed of 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with non-slip rubberized comfort grip.
- DUAL SWITCH TECHNOLOGY Access three lighting modes and strobe via the tail cap or the head-mounted switch. Switches operate independently
- High for a bright super-bright beam - 350 lumens; 24,000 candela peak beam intensity; 310 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours
- Medium for bright light and longer run times 175 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 219 meter beam distance; runs 3.75 hours
- Low for light without glare and extended run times 85 lumens; 6,000 candela peak beam intensity; 155 meter beam distance; runs 7.25 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt NiCd sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt NiMH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack charger options
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Includes anti-roll rubber ring
- Length: 8.85 " (22.48 cm); Weight: 12.8 oz (364 grams)
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- Lumens: 85.00 - 350.00
- Candela: 6000 - 24000
- Runtime: 2.00 - 7.25 hours
- Range of Light / Distance: 310 meters
- Battery Styles: Rechargeable
- Battery Types: Nickel-Cadmium, Nickel-metal Hydride
- Length: 8.850 inches (22.48 centimeters)
- Weight: 12.800 ounces (362.87 grams)
- Colors: Black
- Battery Quantity: 1
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov