Streamlight Sidewinder Stalk Multi-Function Military Helmet Light
Item Code: SIDE-STALK
Reviews / Q&A
The Streamlight Sidewinder Stalk was designed to minimize the number of illuminators and beacons an operator must carry. Put light where you need it with multiple mounting options and a flexible stalk to aim the beam. This tactical helmet light features white, IR, Red, Blue, and Green LEDs which are all located in the head, and each have low, medium, high, and strobe modes.
The low-profile, maneuverable Sidewinder Stalk can be configured to mount on any type of combat, vehicle crew, or aviation helmet system and/or MOLLE vest platform, or be directly attached to the brim of a patrol cap.
- High-impact, super-tough polymer body with exceptional durability
- Unbreakable, gasket-sealed polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Multiple mounting methods to attach to helmets, clothing, MOLLE, etc.
- IP67 Rated; Dust and waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Meets MIL-STD-810H, Method 512.6 Immersion
- Length: 5.51" (14cm)
- 2.88 oz. with AA battery and hook & loop adapter
- 3.20 oz. with CR123 battery and hook & loop adapter
|White LED||CR123A||76 Lumens; 28m Beam; Runs 5.6 Hours|
|AA Lithium/Alkaline||57 Lumens; 23m Beam; Runs 6 Hours (Lith)/3.8 Hours (Alk)|
|940nm IR LED||CR123A||5.0 lmW/sr (min) Radiant Intensity; Runs 32 Hours|
|AA Lithium/Alkaline||Runs 33 Hours (Lith)/20 Hours (Alk)|
|Red LED||CR123A||9 Lumens; 7m Beam; Runs 19 Hours|
|AA Lithium/Alkaline||Runs 19 Hours (Lith)/10 Hours (Alk)|
|Blue LED||CR123A||8 Lumens; 8m Beam; Runs 13 Hours|
|AA Lithium/Alkaline||Runs 13 Hours (Lith)/6 Hours (Alk)|
|Green LED||CR123A||20 Lumens; 12m Beam; Runs 13 Hours|
|AA Lithium/Alkaline||Runs 13 Hours (Lith)/5 Hours (Alk)|
|3535 IFF IR LED||CR123A||5.0lmW/sr (min) Radiant Intensity; Runs 21 Hours|
|AA Lithium/Alkaline||Runs 32 Hours (Lith)/19 Hours (Alk)|
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.