Streamlight Stinger 2020 Rechargeable LED Flashlight
Item Code: 78101
Out of Stock
Reviews / Q&A
The Streamlight Stinger 2020 Rechargeable LED Flashlight is the next evolution in high-performance, work-ready flashlights and produces 2,000 lumens. The Stinger 2020's aluminum alloy body has an anti-roll design that's ergonomically shaped for a sure grip. This rechargeable flashlight features dual power switches and an intuitive mode selector switch for ease of use. The long-lasting SL-B26 USB rechargeable battery pack offers multiple charging options: battery USB port and battery bank charger or existing Stinger smart chargers and bank charger.
This Stinger 2020 flashlight comes with a 120V AC Charging Code, a 12V DC Charging Cord, and 1 Holder.
Need a spare battery pack? Click Here!
- High, medium and low modes plus strobe:
- High for a high lumen beam: 2,000 lumens; 315m beam; runs 2 hours
- Medium for bright light & longer run time: 850 lumens; 200m beam; runs 4 hours
- Low for extended run time: 100 lumens; 70m beam; runs 24 hours
- Strobe for disorienting or signaling: runs 3.25 hours
- Intuitive mode switch for easy selection of High, Medium or Low
- "Set and forget it" - no need to cycle through the settings to get to the desired mode
- Features Independently functioning head-mounted and tail switches
- Uses two SL-B26 protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery packs
- Charge with existing Stinger chargers, USB cord or lithium ion bank charger
- Aluminum alloy body with ergonomic, anti-roll body design and textured grip
- Corrosion resistant, gasket-sealed Borofloat glass lens
- IPX7 waterproof; 2m impact resistance tested
- TAA Compliant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- High Lumens: 2,000
- Run Time on High: 2 hours
- Run Time on Low: 24 hours
- Beam Distance: 315 meters
- Battery Type: SL-B26 Battery Pack
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Length: 7.67"
- Weight: 12.30 ounces
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.