UPDATE: Due to the skyrocketing demand, Shellback has updated their lead time to 8-10 weeks. This applies to new orders and orders currently placed. We will not be able to request tracking information before the 8 week mark.
The Shellback Tactical Banshee Elite 2.0 Plate Carrier is a unique advanced plate carrier intricately crafted based on customer, military, and law enforcement feedback.
The Shoulders are fully adjustable and padded with a built that is Slightly wider than the original. They sit flatter feature hidden quick release buckle. Both the front and back are constructed of Hypalon material with 4 pliable slits that allow easy access to the buckles. The bottoms of the Hypalon shoulders are not sewn down granting easier routing of comm wires or hydration lines. The shoulders also include a set of Banshee Ultimate shoulder pads
The front and back of the BANSHEE feature six rows of PALS webbing and pile tape for identifiers such as flags and patches. On the body side, the interior of the front and back are comfort padded with 3D mesh sewn in an airflow pattern for heat disbursement. Rifle plates are loaded from the bottom front/back and secured with a hook/loop closure. The drag handle on the BANSHEE ELITE is sewn through and secured down with hook and loop.
The admin pouch area on the top/front secures closed with hook and loop. This admin area allows for storage of small items, tools, batteries, chem lights etc. On each side are 2 vertical nylon sewn strips to accomadate QASM buckles to chest rigs. The front flat closure stops at the bottom and does not run under allowing for fast easy access
The BANSHEE ELITE plate carrier comes standard with a Cummerbund that is fully removable and adjustable. It is built with 3 pockets on each side which make six total. These pockets will accommodate .223 5.56 AR Style and fits all brands of magazines in this caliber. The pockets have adjustable bungee pull tabs. Exterior and Interior of cummerbund have 3 rows of PALS webbing to accept side plates or other pouches.
Staying with successful concept of the original Banshee this carrier is One Size. Also standard is a secondary nylon strap system with quick release buckles (also removable) if the cummerbund is not needed. The front pocket of the Carrier has a hook and loop kangaroo pocket to allow for accessories and magazines. Accommodates Banshee 2-mag pouch.
NEW UPDATE - The back of the carrier in a seperate pocket from the plate pocket opens and can accept a 2 liter hydration bladder. Integrated option to add hydration.
USA Made-Full Berry Compliant - Backed by our No Questions asked Lifetime Warranty.
- 500D Cordura
- MULTICAM has matching webbing and loop/Hook & Loop
- Extreme versatility with several PALS web attachment points covering the front, back and shoulders of the vest.
- Fully adjustable and padded front and back shoulder areas. Padded with 3D mesh.
- UPDATE - Banshee Ultimate shoulder pads included
- UPDATE - Seperate pocket from the plate pocket opens and can accept a 2 liter hydration bladder
- Hypalon shoulders with 4 slits for comms/hydration open at bottom
- Two areas of loop for identifiers
- Fits over soft body armor/Uniforms
- Integrated admin pouch
- Integrated kangaroo pouch
- 6 integrated pockets with Hypalon strips inside
- PALS webbing interior/exterior
- Front and Back interior of carrier padded with 3D Mesh sewn with an airflow pattern
- Integrated nylon vertical strips to accomadate QASM buckles. To add a chest rig if needed.QASM Buckles not included
- Heavy Duty bar tacking at key stress points
- Wire, antenna or hydration hose guides
- Low Profile/ Lightweight
- Quick Release Buckle secondary securing system
- Drag Handle lays flat- Secures with Hook and Loop
- Plate pockets load from the bottom and will accept up to 10x12 Level 3 and 4 ESAPI OR SIMILAR PLATES and Plate Backers
- The Banshee Elite fits the Banshee Soft Armor package.
- USA MADE
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov