Salomon Men's Black XA Forces Mid Wide GTX EN Boot
Item Code: L41591200
Reviews / Q&A
The Salomon Men's XA Forces Mid Wide GTX EN Boot is made for moving fast in critical situations and is more durable in every way with a beefier outsole. The SensiFit feature cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system for a secure, snug and virtually customized fit. The All-Terrain Contagrip is built for being on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces to deliver durability and confidence. The 3D Advance Chassis placed between the outsole ad midsole optimizes motion control and energy management to provide protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- Reinforced Durability: Every component gets reinforcement, from the stitching to the mesh to the laces to the outsole.
- Advanced Stability: Coming from Trail Running, Salomon's 3D Advanced Chassis guides the foot even on the roughest terrain, offers great protection and stability for all-trek comfort
- Lightweight Construction: Even with the added durability, XA FORCES MID GORE-TEX EN is still one of the lightest shoe in its category.
- 3D Advanced Chassis: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this low-profile chassis optimizes motion control and energy management and provides protection for a precise, stable and responsive ride.
- Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX: Keeps your feet dry from the outside as well as from the inside.
- All Terrain Contagrip: Built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Dual Density Midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-Debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-Reflective Materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Nubuck Leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Single Layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile Lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted Tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace Pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace lacing system.
- SensiFit: Cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective Mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Medial Protective Pad: A durable, cushioned pad across the medial side of the instep for protection and increased wear.
- Molded OrthoLite Sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Drop: 10"
- Weight: 540 g
- Textile Inlay sole
- Textile Lining
- Rubber Outsole
- Leather / Textile Upper
- Quicklace Lacing system
- Heel Stack Height: 28.5 mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18.5 mm
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.