The Salomon Toundra Forces CSWP boot is fully prepared for when the mission is forged through the coldest winter conditions. With advanced technology for arctic patrols, missions or deployments it is completely waterproof, insulated for warmth down to -40°, and armed with fierce lugs for traction in snow and ice.
Featuring Aerotherm Aerogel insulation, TOUNDRA is rated to keep feet warm in -40°.
The winter Contagrip sole features deep, aggressive lugs to ensure footing through snow, ice, mud, etc.
Best-in-class weight and flexibility make this boot ideal for serious action.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: ClimaSalomon Waterproof (CSWP)
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 15
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Contagrip W: For all winter applications, Contagrip W uses a unique compound that maintains adhesion in freezing temperatures. Lug patterns depend on usage.
- ClimaSalomon Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Aerotherm Aerogel: Super insulation performance that is lighter and thinner, for super-demanding winter conditions.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- PU coated leather: A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Water Repellent: Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
- Synthetic lining: Durable, protective lining.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- EVA sockliner: A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
*Please try on your boots or shoes with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov