The Salomon Urban Jungle Ultra boot is for first responders and others who a require serious professional gear. Reliable, durable, heavy-duty solution, for demanding and active work.
An Advanced Chassis creates stability underfoot in active situations.
An EVA midsole and a strobe last means these boots stay comfortable during long and demanding hours.
Contagrip soles make for firm traction on city streets.
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: Water repellent
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Drop (in mm): 11
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Contagrip FD: Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
- Advanced Chassis: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
- Full grain leather: High quality leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Sipping: Perforated grooves on the outsole improve friction on wet and flat rock surfaces.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D Mesh: 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Synthetic lining: Durable, protective lining.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit: SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- EVA sockliner: A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
*Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.