The PerSys Medical 8" Trauma/Amputation/Compression Bandage was designed to treat large wounds and abdominal wounds, including amputations, burns, and eviscerations. This bandage has a large, 12" x 12" sterile pad that aids in the treatment of wounds. It also features a stop and go release, a sleeve for self application, and is double vacuum-sealed to ensure integrity and sterility.
The FCP-09 Trauma Bandage has an integrated pressure bar that can either be used to apply direct pressure to amputations and large area wounds, or bypassed to allow wound coverage without applying pressure on eviscerations..
The versatile design is an effective solution for the control of severe bleeding, splinting, eviscerations, large area wounds, and more. The bandage is intuitive and simple to use for both trained and untrained responders.
- Multi-Functional 8" Large Area Wound Bandage
- Elasticized Wrapping Leader For Compression And Security
- Compact, Waterproof, Vacuum-Sealed, Flat Packaging
- 12" x 12" Non-Adherent Pad Attached To An 8" Wide Elastic Leader
- Bleeding Control, Compression, And Coverage For Large Area Wounds And Amputations
- Extended Coverage And Containment For Eviscerations
- Easy, Intuitive Application
- Integrated Pressure Bar May Be Used To Apply Direct Pressure To Amputations And Large Area Wounds
- Integrated Pressure Bar May Be Bypassed To Allow Wound Coverage Without Applying Pressure On Eviscerations
- Large Single Sterile Pad
- Stop-N-Go Release For Controlled Wrapping
- Simple Closure Bar
Please Note: Shelf Life is based on the manufacturer date. We cannot guarantee you will receive the product with the entire shelf life.
- Width: 8" (20cm) Wide Bandage
- NSN: 6510-01-532-6656
- Pad Size: 12" Wide x 12" Long (30cm x 30cm)
- Full Length: 75" (190cm) Unstretched, Including Pad
- Shelf Life: 8 Years
- Colors: OD Green Elastic Leader, White Pad
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov