Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Original S.W.A.T. Force 8" Side-Zip Boot is for those uniformed professionals that are looking for the most valuable duty boot. Built on the latest slip-resistant outsole platform and outfitted with many technical performance features including a YKK side zipper for easy on/off fit, this boot is ready to keep you looking sharp and comfortable on any shift.
- Full grain leather / 1000 denier nylon upper with polishable heel and toe
- YKK side-zipper in Coil patter for easy on and off fit with hook and loop tab-stay closure
- Foam padded collar
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- Steel shank for superior support
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- High abrasion PU heel kick plate for increased durability
- EVA impact-absorption zones in heel and forefoot for added comfort
- Carbon rubber slip resistant, non-marking cupsole with ladder grips exceeds ASTM F2913-11 safety standards for slip resistance
- 22 Oz. (620g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.