Please be advised: Altama/Original SWAT are experiencing shipping delays. Any orders placed are subject to a processing delay of up to 14 days.
This item is drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer to you to minimize any delays. Although LAPG strives to ensure the availability shown on this page is accurate, please be advised that the availability of this item is subject to change depending on the manufacturer's inventory. If we are unable to confirm the order with the manufacturer, LAPG will notify you as soon as possible. Please be advised that any shipping method selected will be calculated from when the manufacturer ships, and not when the order is placed.
The Original S.W.A.T. Chase 9" Waterproof Boot is an all leather boot comfort crafted to operate and perform under the toughest conditions. With its proven non-slip Chase outsole and its waterproof bootie construction, you can emerge this tactical boot into any situation and confidently focus on the details of the task at hand.
- Full grain leather for improved durability and comfort
- HydroGuard waterproof full bootie construction
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Foam padded collar and tongue for protection and increased breathability
- Durable brass alloy, rust proof hardware
- Moisture-wicking lining with AEGIS antimicrobial protection
- Removable custom fit EVA insole with Poron performance cushioning pads
- Custom-molded phylon EVA midsole for lightweight comfort and cradled support
- Texon stability platform for lateral support and torsional rigidity
- TPU external heel counter for stability
- Airport friendly nylon shank for lightweight support and fatigue control
- Tec Tuff abrasion resistant toe and heel panel protection
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Heel flex notch for increased mobility and Achilles tendon comfort
- Chase outsole: slip and oil-resistant, non-marking rubber with siping, exceeds the ASTM F2913-11 test standards
- 22 Oz. (630g)
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.