The North American Rescue Public Access Bleeding Control 8-Pack-Vacuum Sealed provides bystanders and first responders with quick and easy access, necessary medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding.
Included in this pack are 8 Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are separated into their own individual, easy-to-open nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter used for moving injured casualties. Each individual Kit is packed in a vacuum sealed pouch and contains effective, easy to use, quick to apply C-A-T Tourniquet, a Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Responder Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds and step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions.
Basic: The Basic version of the NAR PABC 8-Pack provides 8 complete kits containing life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR QuikLitter for moving injured casualties.
Intermediate: Includes all equipment found in the Basic PABC 8-Pack with each of the 8 complete kits also containing the added capability to treat penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
Advanced/Advanced OTC: Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Public Access Bleeding Control Pack with each of the 8 complete kits also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing that enhances blood clotting abilities - for faster bleeding control when treating major bleeding.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
- Number of Package: 8
- 8-pack size (HxWxD): 14" x 11" x 8"
- Individual Kit Size (HxWxD): 7" x 5" x 2.5"
- 8-pack Weight: 136 oz.
- Individual Kit Weight: 136 oz.
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR Responder QuikLitter
- 8 x Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed)
- 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 x 6" NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25"
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov