The North American Rescue Public Access Bleeding Control Clear Station-8-Pack-Nylon provides quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding in public buildings and populated public areas. Complete with a clear wall mounted storage case equipped with eight (8) Vacuum Sealed Individual Bleeding Control Kits contained in an easy access nylon carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter for moving injured casualties. This kit can mounted on a wall at prime designated locations.
The storage case protects from both physical and environmental threats. It also contains an eyelet that allows for a secondary safety seal to easily identify if the station has been opened or tampered with. The clear design of the storage case allows visibility at any angle and the external mounting tabs enable the case to be easily installed on any wall. The internal design includes a wire shelf that supports the Public Access Bleeding Control Pack and the exterior has rounded corners to help prevent injury if bumped into and comes complete with the mounting hardware. Alarm is available upon special request.
Basic: The Basic version of the NAR PABC Station provides 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches containing life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages to put into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR Responder QuikLitter for moving injured casualties.
Intermediate: Includes all equipment found in the Basic PABC Station with each of the 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches also containing the added capability of treating penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
Advanced/Advanced OTC: Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate PABC Station with each of the 8 complete ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders in public buildings and populated public areas with quick, easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes easy-to-open nylon carrying case containing eight (8) Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet
- The rugged wall mounted clear storage case provides high visibility access as well as physical and environmental protection of medical supplies
- Stations are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
- Alarm available upon special request
Specifications: Total Station:
- Dimension (HxWxD): 18" x 15.5" x 10"
- Weight: 21.8lbs
Clear Wall Case:
- Dimension (HxWxD): 18" x 15.5" x 10"
- Weight: 15lbs
- Dimension (HxWxD): 14" x 11" x 8"
- Weight: 6.8lbs
Individual Bleeding Control Kits:
- Dimension (HxWxD):7" x 5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 11.7 oz.
- 1 x Rugged, Easy-to-access Clear Wall Case
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Carrying Case
- 1 x NAR Responder QuikLitter
- 8 x Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed)
- 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 x 6" NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25"
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov