The North American Rescue Tactical Operator Response Kit is designed to meet the needs of our customers for a compact individual first aid kit which carries all the necessary equipment to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment.
- Essential life-saving tools to address injuries caused by penetrating or blast trauma
- Compact individual first aid kit providing critical support for immediate Self-Aid, Buddy-Aid at the point of wounding
- Rugged nylon bag with easy Molle, PALS style attachment to the assault vest or body armor
- Also attaches to NAR's Quick Detach Panel (sold separately)
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, OD Green, MTC, DUC
- Cased Closed Size (HxWxD): 7" x 4.5" x 2.75"
- Weight: 5 oz.
- 1 x Bag (TORK)
- 2 x pair Bear Claw Nitrile Glove, Large
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS Needle Decompression Kit (14g x 3.25")
- 1 x C-A-T (Combat Application Tourniquet) Blk
- 1 x Z-Fold Combat Gauze
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5" x 4.1yard)
- 1 x ETD 6" Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1 x pair Trauma Shears (7.25")
- 1 x Polycarbonate Eye Shield
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov