The North American Rescue King LTS-D Supraglottic Airway Kit is packaged especially for tactical medics who need reliability for emergency airway management. The kit is designed for positive pressure ventilation over 30 cm H2O and spontaneously breathing patients, while also offering the ability to easily pass a gastric tube through a second channel of the airway and into the esophagus and stomach.
The anatomically shaped distal tip and cuff of the King LTS-D assist in the airways passage behind the larynx and into the normally collapsed esophagus. The second lumen, located at the distal tip of the tube, provides three additional benefits such as passage of gastric tube (up to 18 French), channel for regurgitation and provides "vent" for gastric pressure and stomach decompression.
- Supraglottic airway device custom packaged for tactical medics
- Unique dual channel design, anatomically shaped distal tip/cuff and open second lumen
- Tapered ramp design provides additional ventilation outlet
- Smaller, softer tip for easier placement
- Shorter tube length
- Inflation Volume: 60 mL
- Patient Height (61 - 71"): Size 4 (Red)
- Folded Dimension (HxWxD): 4" x 11.43" x 1.92"
- Unfolded Dimension (HxWxD): 8" x 13.36" x 1.22"
- Weight: 5.79 oz.
- King LTS-D Supraglottic airway device
- Gastric diverter
- 60cc Syringe
- 18F Gastric tube
- Sterile lubricant
- Plastic vacuum bag
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov