The North American Rescue Individual Aid Kit 85-0404 is designed to treat bleeding and other traumatic injuries. The included items are simple to use by non-medically trained caregivers. The purpose of this kit is to control bleeding and cover penetrating injuries until medically trained responders arrive on scene.
- Compact first aid kit to treat penetrating and other traumatic injuries
- Designed for non-medically trained caregivers to control bleeding until medically trained responders arrive on scene
- Vacuum packaged and easy-to-open with the medical supplies needed to begin treatment
- 1 x NAR Compressed Gauze
- 1 x NAR 4" ETD
- 1 x Petrolatum Gauze
- 1 x 1" Surgical Tape
- 1 x Bear Claw Glove kit, Large
- Dimension (HxWxD): 5.75" x 3.5" x 2"
- Weight: 6.6 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov