The North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack 10-0042 provides two vented chest seals in a compact packaging designed for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma.
The unique design of these chest seals incorporate 3-vented channels designed to allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevent airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Each HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal is made with advanced hydrogel technology designed to provide a superior adhesion in adverse conditions or austere environments where the casualty may be covered in blood, sweat, body hair or other environmental contaminants.
- Smaller packaging, approximately 25 smaller than the standard HyFin vent chest seal
- 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two chest seals designed for the treatment of entry, exit or multiple penetrating wounds
- Advanced adhesive gel designed for superior adhesion, even to sweaty or hairy chests
- Large red tab for single step, peel and apply application designed to allow for burping the wound if necessary
- Rugged, easy-to-open foil package featuring signature red-tip technology tear notches with perforated twin packaging allowing rescuers to open only one dressing at a time as needed
- Device Size: 4.75" x 4.75"
- Weight: 1.55 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov