North American Rescue Gen 7 CAT Kydex Belt Holder
The North American Rescue Gen 7 CAT Kydex Belt Holder provides personnel with the ability to carry the life-saving C-A-T Tourniquet on their person via mounting it to their belt. Mountable either vertical or horizontal, it can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes (the case mounts with 2 screws in the middle of the case). The Injection Molded Nylon Case provides strength and durability as it holds the Gen 7 C-A-T Tourniquet tightly in place with no straps or covers. The tourniquet can be quickly and easily removed by grabbing and pulling the top part of the C-A-T Tourniquet. The case also includes a hook and loop cross to identify it as medical equipment.
Note: Tourniquet sold separately. Features:
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included
- NOTE: Compatible with the C-A-T Gen 7 (sold separately)
- Available Colors: Black, Coyote, Blue, Orange, Ranger Green, Multicam, Gray, Polished Black, Black Basket Weave
- Weight: 3.8 oz.