North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing (ETD)-8x10in
Item Code: 30-0165
Reviews / Q&A
The North American Rescue Emergency Trauma Dressing consists of a resilient elastic wrap with sterile non-adherent pad ideal for applying immediate direct pressure to larger areas. ETD features a durable securing device and innovative Quick-Grip Roll Control configuration which facilitates a rapid, controlled, and extremely effective application process in the most demanding of conditions. The ETD is also suitable for use as a sling and swath for the arm, a secure fastener for an extremity splint or for any other function that requires an elastic wrap.
- Cost effective
- Sterile pressure dressing suitable for bandaging larger areas
- Extra large, sewn-in 8" x 10 " sterile non-adherent pad
- Simple application that is easy to remember under combat/survival stress
- Omission of pressure bars and hooks to moderate the use of fine motor skills
- Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging with NAR's signature Red-Tip Technology red tear notches
- Quick-Grip Roll Control tabs to prevent the bandage from unrolling during application
- Dimension (LxWxD): 4.125" x 7" x 1"
- Bandage Size (LxW): 70" x 4"
- Pad Size (HxW): 8" x 10"
- Weight: 4 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.