The Dragon Handle System 90-0004 is constructed of 1" Tech Tape with a tensile strength of 4000lbs, outperforming 1" military spec webbing in both strength, flexibility, knotability and durability. Two weather-proof flexible handles offer additional grip and comfort to the rescuer. The floating black bull ring provides adjustable attachment point. This kit also includes a Black Omega, non-locking "D" carabiner rated for 31kN.
Designed to Allow the Rescuer to:
- Maintain engagement with threat
- Utilize improved body mechanics by maintaining an anatomically correct posture for rapidly extracting greater weight
- Maintain natural postures and positions that preclude shifting of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that either obviates that equipment or exposes additional unprotected body regions
- Decrease manpower needs in "zeroed in" locations
- More rapid extraction translates into more rapid entry into the tiered system of TCCC treatment modalities. (Reference: Bleed out from a femoral artery occurs in 2 to 4 minutes)
- Designed for linear personnel recovery drags
- Decreases time on the "X"
- Exponentially faster drag time with less physical exertion
- Keeps victim low profile, decreasing the likelihood of additional injuries
- Head first or feet first drag options
- Extended Length: 42"
- Minimum Break Strength: 1443lbs
- Weight: 11.3 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov