The North American Rescue Public Access Bleeding Control 5-Pack-Vacuum Sealed is designed to provide bystanders and first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment to stop life-threatening bleeding. The 5-Pack includes five Individual Bleeding Control Kits that are contained inside of an easy-to-open carrying case. Also included is one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter used for moving injured casualties. Each of the five Individual Bleeding Control Kits are packaged in a vacuum sealed pouch and contain the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet, a Responder Emergency Trauma Dressing to be used as a pressure bandage, NAR Responder Compressed Gauze for bandaging wounds and step-by-step illustrated pictorial instructions.
Basic: The Basic version of the NAR PABC 5-Pack provides 5 complete kits containing life saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives. It also includes the NAR Responder QuikLitter for moving injured casualties.
Intermediate: Includes all equipment found in the Basic Public Access Bleeding Control Pack with each of the 5 complete kits also containing the added capability to treat penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
Advanced/Advanced OTC: Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Public Access Bleeding Control Pack with each of the 5 complete kits also containing the added capability of a hemostatic dressing to enhance blood clotting abilities for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide bystanders and initial first responders with quick and easy access to essential medical equipment for stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon zippered tote bag containing five (5) Vacuum Sealed Individual Bleeding Control Kits packaged in ruggedized vacuum sealed pouches and one (1) NAR Responder QuikLitter for moving injured casualties
- Each Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools proven to help to save lives such as the most effective, easiest to use, fastest to apply C-A-T Tourniquet
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD care configurations
- Number of Package: 5
- Packaged Tote Size (HxWxD): 7.5" x 13" x 8"
- Individual Kit Size (HxWxD): 7" x 5" x 2.5"
- Packaged Tote Weight: 91.2 oz.
- Individual Kit Weight: 11.7 oz.
- 1 x NAR Red Nylon Zippered Tote
- 1 x NAR Responder QuikLitter
- 5 x Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kits (Vacuum Sealed)
- 1 x C-A-T Tourniquet
- 1 x 6" Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Large
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25"
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- Includes an easy-to-open nylon zippered tote bag
- contains intuitive and easy-to-use tools
- Provides 5 complete kits containing life saving