The North American Rescue Black Talon Glove Kit ZZ-0216 are individually pre-wrapped in pairs and packaged for easy, rapid deployment. Made of 100% nitrile material which is free of latex allergens. They are engineered to give users high performance by offering maximum protection and unsurpassed tactile sensitivity. This careful attention to detail includes textured fingertips to help with fine motor skills, beaded cuffs for quick and easy donning and a thickened palm for durability and reliability. 25 pairs per bag. Single-use only.
- 25 individually wrapped pairs for convenient rapid deployment
- Textured for improved wet and dry gripping
- Longer and thicker than standard nitrile gloves
- Form fitting
- Extended, beaded cuff for quick and easy donning
- Available in Tactical Black for reduced exposure when stealth is required
- Material: Nitrile
- Glove Size: Small
- Length: 11.8"
- Cuff Thickness: 4.7 mils
- Palm Thickness: 6 mils
- Finger Thickness: 8 mils
- Individual Pair Dimension (LxWxD): 2.5" x 1" x 0.8"
- Weight: 16.1 oz.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov