Merrell Strongfield Tactical 8" Waterproof Boot Dark Coyote
Item Code: J099299
Reviews / Q&A
The Merrell Strongfield Tactical 8" Waterproof Boot was built for the most rugged environments and has a COMFORTBASE footbed for shock-absorption and cushioning. This tactical boot also has a TOUGHFRAME midsole exoskeleton and M Select GRIP rubber outsole for traction when and where you need it most.
- 3.5mm lug depth
- Heel Height: 6cm
- Weight: 3lb 7oz / 1552g
- EH rated ASTM F2413-11
- Breathable mesh lining
- Traditional lacing system
- Direct attach construction
- Bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Waterproof suede and ballistic mesh upper
- Molded nylon arch shank for midfoot support and flexibility
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Merrell M Select DRY impermeable membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
- COMFORTBASE contoured design footbed with breathable foam cradles your foot in all day comfort
- Merrell M Select GRIP rubber tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
- Heat resistant outsole provides foot protection for brief periods of direct contact that meet or exceed 500 °F
- TOUGHFRAME midsole technology with medial and lateral stability arms acts as an exoskeleton for durable protection
**Please try on your boots or shoes indoors and with the sock you intend to wear before going outside. Once the tags are removed and there is any sign of wear on the shoes/boots they will not be accepted for a return. Fit is not considered a warranty defect by LA Police Gear or its vendors.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.