Mechanix Wear TAA M-Pact Coyote D4-360 Glove
Item Code: SMP-FX72
Reviews / Q&A
The Mechanix Wear TAA M-Pact Coyote D4-360 Gloves protect working hands with 360° EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance. Anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards hands and meets ANSI 138 Level 1 impact standard. The M-Pact D4-360 delivers critical cut protection to work with abrasive materials with confidence.
- Molded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) absorbs blunt force impact and meets EN 13594 & ANSI 138 Level 1 impact standards.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure creates a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry helps keep your hands cool and comfortable.
- Armortex palm reinforcement provides added durability.
- 360° HPPE liner and synthetic leather palm protect working hands with EN 388: 2016 Level D & ANSI A4 cut resistance.
- D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates impact and vibration.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather keeps you connected.
- Internal index & thumb reinforcement increases wear.
- Nylon carrier loops for storage.
- Machine washable.
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.